Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Birthday

Last month I celebrated my birthday all month long! Thanks to my good friend Lori who suggested to not only celebrate your birthday on one day but to celebrate your birth month! She is brilliant! I loved the birthmonth idea, so much less pressure on your actual birth'day'! I had a great month with many cards, flowers, gifts and lunches........thanks for the idea Lori:)

Here is a picture of me and some of my friends at a birthday lunch that they had for me. I believe that some of the women had already left, so sorry that you did not make the picture but thanks for celebrating with me! I was really bad at getting thank you notes out this year but thanks to the many that made my 'month' special!

1 comment:

Lovio Fam said...

Happy belated Birthday! So bummed I missed the big lunch! I miss hanging with the girls! :)