Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I love the Christmas season! But then again who doesn't:) Finally, the house is starting to look like Christmas and smell like it too, with goodies baking and candles burning. No tree smell because our tree is fake (and I love it) but I will be picking up a real wreath at Costco so the smell will be here. We haven't put the ornaments on the tree yet but I kind of like it plain because by the time we put all the different ornaments on, it looks kind of messy. No uniform, pretty tree for me. The tree will be filled with homemade, special meaning, kids picked out and vacation spot ornaments. None of the ornaments match but they all have special meaning even the really goofy ones. It is like going through a memory box when we start hanging them. Good times, good times.....I love Christmas!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house looks so pretty. We just got done decorating as welll. We have a fake tree and it has ornaments from each year as well. The kids enjoy these types of trees a lot more and it always brings back memories for all of us.

MaryAnn said...

Looks Amazing!

Jo said...

Your house looks so good! I'm still working on mine. My goal is to be done before Christmas. :)