Matthew started seminary this year and to tell you the truth it has been wonderful! Yes, it is early morning so we are all up by 5:30am but let me just tell you the few reasons why I love it-
1. We now all get up at the same time as Adam so we are able to see him off to work.
2. We are able to read the scriptures together as a family before taking Matthew to seminary.
3. Zack gets up early also so he has time to practice the piano in the morning before going to school.
4. Matthew loves seminary and he is learning so much about the Old Testament......he teaches me something new everyday. He has an awesome teacher! He cannot imagine starting his day without it!
5. And because on Thursdays, Matthew doesn't start school 'till 9am so after seminary we have time to go out to breakfast. The boys and I have enjoyed trying different places from donut shops to restraunts to Corner Bakery. The latest place we love to go is Panera, they have wonderful bagels! I love having these moments with my boys, it is a great way to start the day. Today Zack informed me that "You know Mom, we will be doing this for another 7 years", and I said "Yippee!"