Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love Christmas Cards!


Every year at Christmas I look so forward to receiving cards from our friends and our relatives and it is such a bonus when they have a picture included. I love seeing how their kids are growing up and I do love when they have an update on what they have been up to for the year. I look forward going to the mailbox everyday in December anxiously awaiting to see who we get a card from:) I always display the cards on our pantry door because this is the family area where we spend most of our time (not the pantry but the adjoining family room- ha ha). The first weeks of December we had only one Christmas card hanging on the door and it looked so pitiful hanging there all alone but then all of sudden the cards started to come, 3 or 4 everyday. So fun catching up with old friends and new friends! Thanks for the cards, we love them!

5 comments:

Kaye said...

Is it weird that this post gave me incentive to get my card out really early for next year.....I want my card to be the only one hanging on your door! Will you still hang it if I get it to you before Thanksgiving?

Julie said...

I am so honored to see my goofy card. I love Christmas cards too. They are a blast. I usually get them even two weeks after Christmas.

McB's said...

I know I love it too! We had a slow start also, too bad I just took all mine down yesterday or I would have posted mine too. So cute and so fun the month of December is :)

elegyrl said...

Hey I can see my beautiful mug on that door too! I feel so loved!

diane b said...

The cards look great on the door, good idea. I found your blog via Paula and Jim. Jim's dad is my cousin. I live in Australia